Sapphire Windows, Wafers & Flat Stock
Al2O3 windows, wafers and flats are one of the hardest and most scratch resistant products available; far more durable than any type of glass. Synthetic sapphire's high modulus of elasticity and high tensile strength make it extremely durable and impact resistant, second only to diamond in mechanical and wear resistant properties.
These optical components transmit more into the infrared and ultraviolet range than standard glass. In addition, corundum windows and wafers are more temperature and chemical resistant than any other transparent (and most non-transparent) materials. Sapphire is also a great thermal conductor and a superior dielectric material with a high dielectric constant and low loss tangent.
Applications of Corundum Windows, Wafers & Flat Stock
Some of PST's Sapphire Products:
- Windows — for scanners, high pressure systems, high vacuum systems, infrared surveillance systems & plasma systems
- Shields — furnace & plasma systems
- Sheet & flat stock — for displays, cell phones, PDA windows & watch crystals (dial covers)
- Wafers — for semiconductor & LED fabrication
- Safety & blast shields — for explosive, military & hostile environments
Do you need a sapphire windows?
Request for quote now!
Please fill the form below or email us:
We'd like to know your Company name, phone, postal address, and specs (crystal optical orientation, dimensions with tolerances, quality of surfaces, samples and estimated production quantities).